Sunday, March 22, 2009

WOD - Lynne

Max (body weight) bench press and max pull-ups. 5 rounds.

Of course, I'm nowhere near benching my body weight. So I pushed 85lb. But my numbers are a bit high. I'll make sure to go up in weight next time.

1 - 15 bp / 20 pu (thick blk bnd)
2 - 14 bp / 26 pu
3 - 11 bp / 15 pu (thin blk bnd)
4 - 11 bp / 19 pu
5 - 9 bp / 15 pu
Total - 60 bp / 95 pu

I finally put my hang board up above the doorway to my kitchen. That way, whenever I want to eat I've got to bust out a couple of pull-ups first!
Hopefully, my pull-ups will increase dramatically.

4 comments:

brownie said...

You should try the WOD called "get your crash pad out of storage for brownie like you've been promising him for months."

TitsOnTheRitz said...

I can't find my f'ing keys for the storage unit or I would. I've been looking for weeks. As soon as I find it I'll let you know.

brownie said...

I'll try not to break any bones while you're looking for the key.

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Or you could get your own crash pad... gasp! what a concept. :)