Monday, May 7, 2007

If finals aren't the death of me, the MCAT will be.

I had a kick ass weekend! I swear! Of course, I've been so deep in my books that I haven't had any time to really tell about it. Synopsis:

Saturday:
8am: My 5 miler in Garden of the Gods (as part of the Grand Prix of Running series) was pretty much kick ass. I did fairly well, considering I just started trying to train about a month ago and I still have very little idea of what I'm doing.
My time = 51:30, my pace 10:18/mile. Definitely slow, but I guess it's a decent start.
Nibbles 'n' Tits & Tits On The Ritz after GoG 5 Miler

11am: In celebration of Cinco de Mayo, we gathered at Tony's for a shot, a beer, and a free sombrero. Beautiful.
Bottoms up!

12:15ish: Off to the 80909, Stinko de Mayo hash. Awesome freaking trail. Happy levels of drunkenness. Cinco Bitches! Brownie passes out before circle (I'm sure that's been pointed out by others already). General good times had by all who can remember them.
Cinco Bitches!

Sunday:
Okay, Sunday sucked. This is where the studying started. Bleh. Finals this week go from easy to hard very quickly! Monday = Anthropology. Tuesday = Cell Biology. Wednesday = Organic Chemistry (cumulative for two semesters). Thursday = Calculus II. WHEEE.

Someone have a beer or twelve ready for me on Thursday!

2 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

You will kick ass! Your one of those hot geeks in disguise!

Catwoman said...

This reminds me of how elated I was when I had finished my degree and would not have to study EVER AGAIN!

And here's me contemplating doing an MA. Thanks for the reality check!!