Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bring on the misery!

It's official. I'm now signed up to take the MCAT on August 16. This should work out perfectly. I'll finish Physics II the week before and the weekend after I'll have Gore Fest and the Muddy Buddy as recovery. But it only gives me a couple of months to study! ACK! I'm mildly terrified. I think I want to vomit a little.


Test Site
Date: Thursday, August 16, 2007 8:00 AM
Location: THOMSON PROMETRIC TEST CENTER
Address: 2790 N. ACADEMY BLVD.SUITE 238COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80917

4 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

You will kick ass and you know it....If not just show up in a skirt, that is always an additional 10 points while test taking

brownie said...

I like your posts about school and exams. Because they make my running posts look exciting by comparison.

PlaysByEar said...

No kidding

Catwoman said...

Good luck. That's the same place I took my AICP exam.