Friday, April 3, 2009

Weak on the WOD

Today's WOD was "Nancy." 5 rounds for time of 15 overhead squats and a 400m run. In ~19 minutes, I pushed 55# overhead. As Rx'd was 65#, but my shoulder were really bugging me so I went a little lower on the weight. At the time I couldn't tell if I was just sore from previous workouts (entirely possible), but now it seems fairly certain that my RA is flaring up a bit. It just hurts a different way. It annoys the hell out of me, because it always seems to flare up whenever I'm getting good momentum with my workouts. I'm eating well, training hard, studying effectively, and generally feeling good. Then this crap comes along. I REFUSE to let it stop me. Sheesh. On the up side, I am fairly certain that if my RA weren't bugging me I would be able to do this workout as rx'd. :)

No comments: