Monday, April 13, 2009

Making up for yesterday...

Practiced on my own for 1/2 hr before I taught belly dance class. Then, went straight from class down to the CF gym. Our WOD was "Nasty Girls" today. I love being able to say I did Nasty Girls today. It shouldn't make me happy, but it just sounds so damn dirty that it cracks me up. Anyway NG = 3rds of 50 squats, 7 muscle ups (jumping), and 10 power cleans 67# (should have used 80 or 85#).

Next I hurried home to grab a bite to eat, then it was off to the climbing gym. They had their comp this past weekend so the new wall is finally open. They've got a ton of new boulder routes. I only stayed an hour or so, before my hands were completely tore up. All in all, a good productive day. :)

1 comment:

Carie said...

It would make me laugh saying it too. Like the newscasters and all the "teabagging" business yesterday. You know they were having fun that day at work.