Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Analytical Chemistry sucks.

Actually it doesn't. I just feel like I am crappy at it. I spent 4 hours reviewing today and feel like it was wasted time. I got fed up, went to the CF gym at 4:30 for some dead-lift therapy. Good WOD today. Difficult after yesterday's Nasty Girls (<-- I still love saying that). Today was 5 rounds of 12 dead-lifts at 105#, 9 Hanging Power Cleans at 72#, and 6 Push Jerks at 72# for time. I managed 13:28. A fairly average time for this workout, which means I selected good weights. After doing some extra dip/pull-up work, I went to the JQ run. I offered to take one of Oklahomo's dogs for the run today. I got Goliath. An aptly named pooch. Super strong. He tried to force me to keep up with Oklahomo the whole time. Gave a whole new meaning to running today. Whew!

So I finally feel better after working out. I ran up to school to make copies of the solutions guide for the practice problems to figure out why I can't make this crap work out right, stopped in a Chipotle to snag some dinner, and now it's getting time to start cracking again. A belly full of Barbacoa and a cup of coffee in front of me. Back to the A Chem!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha I hear that...I googled Analytical Chemistry Sucks and found your blog. I have two lab reports due tomorrow and my data is awful for both of them...I am going to spend all night writing out these stupid reports only to receive a failing grade on it because of bad data...o well a 40/100 is still better than a 0/100.