Monday, March 31, 2008

IC Sundays

Not sure how I managed to crawl out of bed this Sunday, but I did. Beautiful day on the trail, if a bit cool. I can't believe that I'm actually looking forward to the snow melting off. I feel like such a non-skier right now. It's terrible. I had decided that I was going for a shorter run because of the distance I did on Saturday. Instead I ended up going longer than planned, but at a somewhat slower pace on the down-hill.

Location: Barr Trail
Total Distance: 9.00 miles
Time: 2:16:19
Time to No Name Creek (4.42 miles): 1:20:30
Turn Around (4.5 miles): 1:23:01

2 comments:

brownie said...

You're finally coming around. Mountains are made for going up, not coming down!

Your next goal should be to get to the 7.8 mile sign. The area between No Name Creek and the 7.8 mile sign is one of the "easier" sections of Barr Trail. If you haven't shot your wad up the W's, you can pass tons of people on this section during the Ascent.

TitsOnTheRitz said...

My biggest problem right now is that the trail above No Name is an ice field. I'm worried about breaking my stupid knee again. It would suck to get broken before I really even get started.