Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Colorado Runner Magazine (Online)

I got my ugly (sweaty) mug in the March 2008 edition of the Colorado Runner's online magazine. It was even in the email they sent out. Woohoo! The picture is from the 3rd race of the Winter Series.

"Susan Mopper of Colorado Springs shows off her Jack Quinn's Running Club shirt. Jack Quinn's Running Club is one of two running clubs that meets at an Irish Pub. The other is the Irish Snugg Running Club in Denver."

I'm sure there's a down-down in my future for this. :)

3 comments:

brownie said...

You know you would be a lot faster if you didn't stop and pose for every camera along the way.

And you're also up on the PPRR exhibit at the downtown YMCA. And it's just a rumor that that's the place where the homeless guys in Acacia Park go to jerk off...

Outdoorgirl said...

way to pose!!!!! Poser!!!!!!!!!hahahahahahah

TitsOnTheRitz said...

I'd also be faster if I actually ran more.