Monday, March 31, 2008

Hoooooray!!

Not sure how it happened, but Angela managed to talk herself into signing up for the Triple Crown. That means, not only is she coming out for the Bolder Boulder, but I get my running buddy back for certain three more times during the summer. Of course, now I have to figure out how to help her train for the Peak while living in Nebraska. The biggest hill I saw there was a speed bump. I'll have to get her a copy of the Peak training guide for her as soon as they are out. At any rate, I'm just stoked she's coming back to CO a bunch.

6 comments:

brownie said...

Parking garages and treadmills. And lots of races before then.

Not So Silent Bob said...

Only other thing I can think of is lots of stairs. You know I wanna see Brownie do the Empire state building run.

brownie said...

Two years ago I did the "Run the Register" stairclimb in Denver. Wasn't sure what I was doing as I had never done a stair race before, but I did pretty well. Only took about six minutes, so I was more than alright with all the times I had been up the Incline.

So what's your lame excuse for bailing on the run this morning, wanker?

Impala Mama said...

What part of NE is she in? Could she run up and down some Bluffs? (Mesas in our world...)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TitsOnTheRitz said...

She's in Lincoln. We didn't find much in the way of hills, but at least there's a stadium with lots of stairs.