Monday, March 24, 2008

Dancing tonight!

Woohoo! Dr Maya, a dance instructor who is only in Colorado Springs for a year, is starting an eight week technique intensive. So I'm back in classes for the next eight Mondays. I'm stoked to be able to take some more lessons. I've been fairly limited in my growth as a dancer ever since I stopped taking classes with Izzy. I wish I could keep taking classes with her, because she's so f'ing amazing. But Pueblo is a long drive to make on a weekly basis for a college student who can't afford the time or the gas money. Finding Dr Maya is such a fantastic bit of good fortune! The best part of this is that I don't have to change my schedule at all. The girls I normally rehearse with on Monday nights are all taking the class with her, too. :)

www.drmaya.com

1 comment:

brownie said...

Keep working hard, I think Baby Doll's on Platte will be hiring soon. Support the performing arts!