Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yep, definitely nuts.

Had a horrible and wonderful run this morning. I wasn't entirely prepared for it and I wasn't sure that I was going to be able to finish. But I couldn't let that f'ing trail win. 25k is long. The trail was hiller than I expected and the wind practically pushed me backwards. It sucked... and I loved it. Other than the wind, it was a beautiful day. I have to admit that I'm really glad I went out to this run. To top it off, I followed the 25k race up with the Pikes Peak hash. All in all, a good day.

Location: Greenland Trail
Distance: 25k (15.5 mi)
Time: 3:11 (really f'ing slow, but finished)

4 comments:

brownie said...

And you wanted to wank out and do the eight miler!

Don't forget - I lapped you! And didn't get chicked!

brownie said...

Slacker! Where were you for the Incline Club!

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Sleeping. Almost as good as showing up, signing in, then leaving for breakfast.

Outdoorgirl said...

Congrats girl!!