Friday, April 18, 2008

Back from the dead...

... I think. This morning my spirit is up a bit, mostly because my stomach isn't. I wasn't sure if I'd make myself sick again by going out for a a training run last night. Hell, I'm not even sure why I let myself be talked into it. I guess I just feel crappy when I miss a run day. Who would have thought that could happen. At any rate, things are looking up today. I have an appetite, I can drink water, and even take my vitamins. So at least I get to rebound back from malnutrition and dehydration. With any luck, I'll feel well enough to try that 25k tomorrow. If not, I guess I'll have to settle for the 8 mile course.

1 comment:

brownie said...

I believe the eight mile field is full, so you either do the 25K or DNF. DNFers are not allowed to train with the Incline Club.