Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Brownie Special

So I woke up this morning after my first full night of sleep in two weeks. I still feel tired, but I was just excited to have slept solidly through the night. Yay! So I climb out of bed, undress, and head to the bathroom. When I step on the scale it puts me in a good mood. Back down to 154.4, which is right around my Army weight.

I dress, strap on my nerd watch, and head out for a run. About 6.5 miles into a 9 mile run I suddenly have to poop so bad that my stomach is cramping and it gets worse with every step. With no bathroom in sight and no TP with me, I decide to suck it up until I get home. Those were the most uncomfortable miles I've ever run in my life.

The end result... after nine miles of running and one poop, I stepped on the scale again: 151 lbs. Woohoo!
Fastest way to loose 3.4 pounds? Run + poop.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Loosing weight from pooping is the greatest accomplishment.

Outdoorgirl said...

WOW TMI! Just kidding

brownie said...

You didn't like my mountain comment?

BLOS said...

Thoroughly disgusting...thanks for sharing! ;)