Friday, January 30, 2009

Incline today

I set a new record for myself: the most spills on the way down from the Incline. I made it to the top in the best time I've had in a while, 46 minutes from the very bottom. However, the hike/run down was a bit crap-tastic. I slipped at the very top and slid five steps before stopping myself. Not that big of a deal, a couple of scratches is all. I decided that I'd hop over to Barr Trail at the half-way point to avoid any other major tumbles. Instead, I slipped in the snow/ice on Barr Trail twice and pulled my right quad. I think it's fairly minor, so I hope to be back to 100% in a few days. Guess we'll see. Back to icing the thigh! :)

2 comments:

brownie said...

That's why you take Barr Trail back down, retard.

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Barr Trail is where I strained my stupid quad. Whee! I'm skilled at life.