Wednesday, October 1, 2008

love my cross fit

It's 7am, I've been awake since 5:30 and I feel good. I hate getting up early, but I love how I feel when I work out first thing in the morning. It's been a challenge to get my butt moving again. But now that I've got a class to make, I have an easier time getting up early.

My absolute favorite part about this is that it's like having a personal trainer 3 times a week. I like having someone to teach me new exercises each time I go in. It's good to have someone make sure that my technique is correct (and safe). Plus, he's good at suggesting alternative exercises that may work better for my broken bits.

Now if I can just convince myself to get up an extra 15 minutes early so that I can bike or run to the facility...

2 comments:

Impala Mama said...

Happy birthday, lady!

Outdoorgirl said...

Is it your B-day? Why was I thinking it was later? I suck! well.........HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKSTAR!!!