Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Holy crap...

Is this ever going to slow down... I feel like I can't keep up with myself. Past few weeks in a nutshell:
-still making good grades
-school is kicking my butt, i have so little free time
-Grand Guignol (the play I'm in) opened on the 10th. We sell out every night.
-grading organic chemistry takes way too many hours
-broke the middle toe of my left foot (distal phalanx of my third digit) this past saturday
-had to shove my swollen, broken toe into shoes that were half a size too small for my play on sat and sun nights
-the toe kept me from running the bear creek 5 mile (2nd race of the fall series) because i couldn't fit it into my sneakers
-bought a $45 coffee cup... it comes with a year of free coffee
-the swelling has finally gone down enough to cram my foot into sneakers again
-i have decided that i'm not teaching any labs next semester... otherwise i might drop dead from overworking myself
-just renewed my ski pass
-still love crossfit
-damn, there's still more... but like always, I'm out of time... off to anatomy class.

1 comment:

Outdoorgirl said...

Damnn! I can't even afford to renew my ski pass :( Poop. Guess i better do something