Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Yay! So my prof for biophysical chem decided that we didn't have the necessary information in order to answer one of the questions. So he threw it out and that bumps my B up to an A-! *happy dance* It's still not perfect, but I'm definitely not complaining about an A-. Plus, I got an A on my analytical chem quiz.

To top that off, my Bellydance Fitness Fusion class went really well tonight. I was a little bit worried, because I was a bit scatter-brained, but I had four more people sign up.

And to round off a generally good day, rehearsal for Shopping and Fucking went incredibly well tonight. We even got out early! I'm so impressed with our actors, they've come an incredibly long way in a rediculously short period of time.

All in all, a good day.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Susan, were are you? I miss your musings! You must be pretty busy with school, but that's no reason to deprive us of the latest installment. Gauley Season rocks! Wish you were here.

Nick said...

Granny says you owe the Kimchi hash $42.

Can you give him that when you get some time?

Sorry to interrupt the blog, but we never see you. Thanks!