Thursday, April 19, 2007

For the love of the river...

Pine Creek Hole on the Arkansas River

Tunnel Falls - Gore Canyon on the Colorado River.

9 day trip through Cataract Canyon on the Colorado River


Sunshine Falls - Royal Gorge Race 2005

I got a call from a fellow river rat recently and it really made me crave some good river running. This season I want to take hashers out with me. Are any of you interested? I can get everyone a really good deal on it...

I should be more clear. The first two pictures are Class V & Class V+ rapids. We generally don't take customers or other non-experienced people on that kind of water. We only select paddlers from within out guide programs for those. The rafting trip I want to take hashers on is through the Royal Gorge. I'm not trying to kill anyone off. Although, rafting could be a convenient way to do so.

2 comments:

Catwoman said...

I lurve rafting. Count me in, but we are probably only here until June 30.

Gagger said...

Holy crap! If I were in the raft in that 2nd picture, I'd have crapped my pants and screamed bloody murder!