Friday, September 26, 2008

CrossFit

So I started training with a CrossFit facility here in town yesterday. I'm pretty excited about it, because Kurt introduced this stuff to me back in Jan or Feb. I loved it then and I have missed having someone to workout with. Getting started with a group is going to be a blast. If you don't know what CrossFit is you can find info on crossfit.com. The best part is that it looks like they are willing to work around my schedule so that I can keep my normal run days and work out at the crossfit gym on the days between.

Oh, and JT, thanks for pointing out that I'm so pathetic I can't even pick up guys online. I appreciate that.

2 comments:

brownie said...

Hey, consider it your b-day present!

I keep hearing about CrossFit now, it's just the latest fad. This one banks on the premise that it doesn't take up much time - giving hope to lazy people.

You had been doing so well. What's wrong with using the Hardrock method of fitness - if you see a mountain, run up it...

letters to no one said...

Don't worry! I still plan on running up mountains! This is just another way to work out in addition to the running. It's actually fun, too.