Sunday, July 20, 2008

Boredom.

I can't wait for school to start again. After last semester I didn't think I'd be looking forward to school again. But I'm getting bored not learning anything. I've kept very busy and it's been nice to have some time off from classes, but I think I'm ready to get back into school mode. I'm started in 2 weeks. It's a short, summer course on Environmental Analytical Chemistry. Should be really tough. But it sounds neat. I think we're doing chemical analysis of soil samples. All new techniques for me. Whee. :)

3 comments:

brownie said...

I'm crashing on your couch after the Fillvada challenge. Please note that's not a request but a direct order.

TitsOnTheRitz said...

Sure thing. I should probably pull my cots out, too. In case anyone else needs crash space.

brownie said...

Nice of you to offer to please the entire Kimchi hash! You're a true champion!