Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Where did the weeks go?

So finals whooped my ass. Then I went straight into summer classes. They are finally over! Hurray! The past few weeks have kept me incredibly busy. My summer classes were fun, but they were incredibly stressful because there was a lot of information condensed in a short time period. To top it off, I had yet another flare up of my RA and now I'm getting a cold. I f'ing love my immune system. Blah. Because of this I haven't been running nearly as much as I would like. I've had a grand total of 5 runs in the past four weeks (two of which were races). The crappy stuff aside, here's the past few weeks in a nut shell...

13-19 May - Finals. Bleh.

20-27 May - Summer school: Art & Politics. I wrote a lot of papers for this one!

24 May - Kimchi Hash-O-Limpdicks: I don't know how I survived this one! I earned all three of my tabs in one go: Retard for my sexy granny panties; Special Olympics for the beer mile; and Tard Linguist for five tongue twisters five times fast with a beer between each rhyme. I only vaguely remember playing beer pong and tippy cup later.

25 May - Up in Boulder to party with Ryan and friends until way too late in the evening. Err... more like 1:30 in the morning.

26 May - Bolder Boulder 10k. Hung over, I still had a decent run. I even hit every "beer check" along the course.
Time: 1:01:30. Pace: 9:53.

30 May - 7 Jun - Summer school: Conservation Biology (Go Green!)

1 Jun - Registered for Imogene Pass Run

8 Jun - Garden of the Gods 10 Mile Run. Again, I somehow pulled off a respectable time. Time: 1:47:13. Pace: 10:35. Plus, I'm so sexy that I ended up on the front of the Sports page for the Gazette.




9 Jun - DIM Hash

10 Jun - Jack Quinn's Running Club 2nd Anniversary

11 Jun - Writing my resume! I want a summer job doing something fun that involves little brain work. :) I had forgotten how much fun it isn't to write a resume. Whee!

2 comments:

brownie said...

We wait all that time for this crappy post? This blog sucks!

Townhouse is hiring waitresses. Lots of tourist money to be made in the summmer.

Outdoorgirl said...

you want a summer job give me a call......