Tuesday, February 10, 2009

WOD

I did yesterday's CrossFit workout "Cindy." It's as many rounds as possible of 5 pull ups, 10 push ups, and 15 squats in 20 minutes. I managed a mere 15 sets. I stuck around long enough to try to learn to do kipping pull ups, which my body refuses to do. Then I went for a shortened version of the JQ run. I know 3 miles is already short, but I decided that two was enough for me today (Go ahead and make fun of me, wanker, I know you will). I'm just glad I got to take a break from the whole day of working on chem labs.

Now I'm back working on my physical chemistry lab write-ups. I'm glad I took the time to workout, but I'm gonna be up so damn late working on this stuff. Time for a glass of wine (to go with my whine)! :)

1 comment:

brownie said...

See, you should have said you were tapering for the Winter Series race this weekend instead of pussing out of a JQ run. It's all in how you word it.

But yeah, hopefully you grabbed some cheese for all that whine!