Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Running tracks

I found a new favorite running song.... Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk

Also among the favorites for running (also for skiing/boarding) are:

Atom Bomb - Fluke
Last Resort - Papa Roach
Angels Deserve To Die - System of a Down
Stronger - Kanye West (his version of that Daft Punk song!)
Freak on a Leash - Korn
The Most Wonderful Girl - Lords of Acid
Jungle Boogie - Kool & the Gang
Getcha Groove On & Rollin' - Limp Bizkit
One Step Closer - Linkin Park
Save Yourself - Stabbing Westward
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
Under The Gun - Supreme Beings on Leisure
Going the Distance - Cake
Melt With You - Modern English
The Promise - When in Rome
Bass, Beats & Melody - Brooklyn Bounce
Feel the Beat - Darude


I need to start running again and good music helps keep me moving. I'm always open to suggestions for new tunes, so if you've got any please pass them on!

3 comments:

brownie said...

Good lord, no wonder you don't run much anymore, I'd kill myself if I had to suffer through that playlist!

You doing the Rescue Run this year?

brownie said...

This blog sucks!

Not So Silent Bob said...

For some reason I had always like heavy metal/alternative and Techno for that. Ministry and NIN always made me move faster...that and the cops.