Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Give me beer!!

Whew! I've survived 4 exams in the last 3 days, plus the closing weekend of our show. I can't believe it's done. As far as the tests go, I know I aced two of them. The other two weren't my best work, but I don't think they will be grade destroyers. As for the show... well, it's hard to believe it's over. I'm relieved to have more time to get caught up with the rest of my life, but I'm sad it's over. The show itself was great, but the cast and crew were what really did it for me. They're an amazing bunch and I'm going to miss being around them so much.

All I have left this week is a lab write up that should only take me 10 hours or so... Oh, and of course I still have to teach my dance class tonight and dance at the Caspian tomorrow night.

Then it's on to my favorite holiday of the year! I can't wait for the parties on Saturday! (Oh, and Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and next Saturday!) Woohoo!

Halloween Costume from last year.

No comments: