Friday, August 17, 2007

Go Big Red!


I had a suprisingly good time out in Nebraska this week. Angela and I got a lot accomplished, we unpacked a lot, bought and assembled a bookcase and a chair, and even visited her campus. Wednesday night we went out in Omaha. For the longest time Omaha was just the name of a Counting Crows song to me. So it was fun actually visiting. Josh, the guy we went out to hang with, is completely nuts. I thought I was crazy, quitting my job to go back to school at 28, but this guy definitely wins. He's already an ER doctor and is now going through law school. I feel a bit more comfortable with my crazy life decisions! Our pub crawl through Omaha got cut a bit short. The first bar we went into was dead, but the bartender was great. As it turns out, he's a second year law student at Creighton and had tons of info for Josh. The free shots he kept pouring us didn't hurt, either. :)

N for (k)nowledge!

Josh, even more loony than me

Jared, kickass bartender

2 comments:

Outdoorgirl said...

AWE!! I miss nibbles! That is awesome you got to go out and help her out :)

brownie said...

Nebraska sucks!